Using state of the art technology, we help protect, preserve and model the nation’s historic buildings, reducing costs, improving efficiency and maximising convenience for generations to come.
Whilst most commonly used for construction and engineering purposes, as part our commitment to innovation we’ve re-purposed our cutting edge 3D laser scanning equipment, adapting our working practice to deliver a range of services, indispensable to the heritage sector.
Whilst a more comprehensive list of our heritage services can be found on the left of this page, a brief summary would include…
- 3D laser scanning for the recording and modelling of historic structures
- 3D modelling and recording of structures and objects (artwork, furniture and so on) for insurance records
- 3D laser scanning for the production of fire risk assessments (carried out in house), public and artefact evacuation plans and so on
- 3D laser scanning leading to the production of virtual reality, walk through models (carried out in house)
- Structural monitoring of historic buildings and structures (walls, embankments etc.) with real time data fed back to custodians or engineers
For more information on the range of services offered to the heritage sector simply select one of the service links on the left or bottom of this page.
One of the largest firms of our type, we operate throughout the UK delivering measurement and engineering services across a range of sectors.
Proven track record
Every year we deliver hundreds of projects on time and on budget to a loyal client base. Over 70% of our work is based upon repeat business.
We save you money
By working harder, longer and more intelligently, over the years we’ve actually saved our clients millions in unnecessary costs and delays.
Honest, transparent pricing
The price we quote is the price you pay. If your brief is accurate and the scope remains the same there will be no additional costs whatsoever.
Training and technology
We’re constantly investing in the latest technology, training, software and systems. Our equipment and people are at the top of their game.
Fast, efficient service
Our business is based around service quality, flexibility and speed. We work with you to deliver the results you need, when you need them.
Get in touch
Looking to discuss a project or request a quotation? Please get in touch via our contact form. Alternatively, why not call us on 0330 024 4988? A member of our team will be happy to help.