With architectural plans drawn up, all survey data in place and planning successfully passed, a developer’s next consideration should always be site engineering.
Whether that involves the setting out of piles, drainage, access roads or, further down the line, your steel frame, brickwork or concrete slabs it is absolutely essential that you make sure you have competent, reliable and professional site engineering support on your project from day one.
The UK’s leading land surveying firm, City Surveys & Monitoring possess the added dimension of a comprehensive site engineering service covering everything from setting out with the very latest in robotic total station technology to providing machine control services for use with Trimble’s SiteVision and GCS900 laser dozer systems.
From prestigious tower blocks and landmark sports stadia in London, major water pipelines and industrial / retail estates in the North West to railway stations, platforms, tracks and OLE bases throughout the UK, our specialist teams of site engineers have extensive experience performing topographical, precise measurement and building dimensional surveys together with their specialist construction site engineering services. City Surveys & Monitoring can also deliver site engineering either in isolation or in conjunction with railway technical services or sub-surface scanning with many of our clients finding our ability to combine these different services to be extremely valuable.
We are geared up to take on projects of all sizes with just a handful of recent site engineering projects including…
- Providing the principal supervising site engineer for the entire Cambridge Station redevelopment for Morgan Sindall / Colas Rail Joint Venture
- Providing the principal site engineer for the highly successful Sandhills twin bridge deck replacement project for Birse Rail recently featured in The Rail Engineer magazine (Issue 88)
- Providing the principal site engineer for the redevelopment of Warrington Bank Quay Station for AMCO
- Providing the principal site engineer for the development of Gazeley’s new G-Park development in Liverpool
- Providing the principal site engineer for a brand new retail park in Stockport for Volker Fitzpatrick
All personnel come to site equipped with the very latest in Trimble S6, S8 or SPS930 robotic total stations, their own Trimble R8 GPS receiver, a field notebook with all relevant software packages with a whole fleet of grade lasers, pipe lasers and radar systems ready to back them up at short notice. As a result you can guarantee that our site engineers are always ready to hit the ground running.
For more information on our range of great value site engineering services including setting out, machine control and deformation surveys, simply click on one of the links below. City Surveys & Monitoring have site engineers throughout the UK for civils, rail, house builders and developers alike. For more information why not call 0151 726 8334?